Wear Consulting Limited provides the following range of products and services:
- Strategic focus and direction – enabling organisations to refocus on purpose, vision and mission through years of successful experience in ‘turnaround’ situations.
- Leadership and management of public sector services – including interim management assignments – drawing on quality and highly successful leadership and management experience in a range of posts, from front-line to senior.
- Integrated and collaborative delivery solutions – enabling and enhancing organisational performance through collaborative practice set within an integrated framework.
- Performance review and improvement – focused on a continuous improvement model that captures the whole performance cycle from induction to appraisal – with particular expertise in supervision and performance clinics as key tools in determining high quality staff performance.
- Cultural change management – involving all stages of review, design, implementation and evaluation.
- Bespoke workforce development programmes, especially building resilience and leadership and management development – from design stages, particularly through co-creation; to delivery and evaluation of training programmes [including half-day, one day, two day, and residential workshops, seminars and events]; keynote speaking; and whole team or organisation conferences.
In addition, our Managing Director, John Thurlbeck, is an accredited practitioner in ELLI [the Effective Lifelong Learning Inventory], which is designed to explore your learning power and how this can be improved.